This agreement was written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Date of last revision: December 2, 2015.
Terms and Conditions
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement”, “Terms”) is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with SessionLord. By using or accessing SessionLord, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 4 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how SessionLord works.
We do our best to keep SessionLord safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep SessionLord safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not use SessionLord to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of SessionLord, such as a denial of service attack or interference with its webpage rendering or other SessionLord functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
2. Registration and Account Security
SessionLord users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on SessionLord webpage, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
3. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- The End-User License Agreement (“EULA” or “Agreement”) sets out the terms that apply to the use of SessionLord software (“Software”).
- If you download or use our software, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
- If we make changes to policies referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on our website.
- Your continued use of SessionLord following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
5. Sharing Information
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about SessionLord, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of SessionLord to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or SessionLord exclusively in the Court of London located in United Kingdom, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of England and Wales will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- We try to keep SessionLord up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing SessionLord as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitnes for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that SessionLord will always be safe, secure or error-free or that SessionLord will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. SessionLord is not responsible for that actions, information, or data of third parties, and you release us from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or SessionLord, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or SessionLord will not exceed the amount you have paid us in the past one month.
- By “SessionLord” we mean the softwares, features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.sessionlord.com and any other SessionLord branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, mobile versions); (b) other media (such as forums), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, download.
- By “active registered user” we mean a user who has logged into SessionLord at least once in the previous 30 days.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding SessionLord, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing SessionLord.
You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of SessionLord: